MY LIFE
hi, my name is Juan David, my last name is Agudelo Olaya,I live in El Tablazo, I am 14 years old.
on the free times a ride a horse bacause is my hobby, I ride horse every satrdays whit my cousins in the mountain because the landscape is very pretty. Six years ago I was riding a horse but the horse throw me to the floor(I was so afraid).
I dislike play ping pong because is because is very boring. the ping pong is more uncomfortable than the basketball or the soccer.
I like paly basketball bacause is very difficult, I paly basketball every tuesdays.
I will study at the university, I am going to study veterinary because I like the animals.
my favorite vacation:
the last year I went to the san andreswith my family and other friends, I swam every night in the pool, I went to the yoniky the beach is very bautiful,in the morning the sun is very small, I drove the car around the beach and we returned on sathurday.


Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar